The Home Care Alliance has extended the deadline to nominate an employee or program for our annual Innovations & STAR Awards to Friday, March 6. Be sure to get your nominations in soon to show your appreciation for all of the hard work your staff does! (Especially after this long and snowy winter!)
This event offers member agencies two opportunities to shine:
- Nominate a program, product, or operational change that has either a) enhanced the well-being of patients, clients, or the community, b) driven efficiency in operations or the health care system, or c) enhanced the productivity or satisfaction of agency staff.
- Nominate an employee or homecare supporter for a STAR Award. These awards celebrate the exceptional accomplishments of the everyday heroes in our midst who make incredible differences in the lives of their patients/clients and their families. Though there are too few opportunities to recognize all who deserve one, a STAR award brings with it some well-deserved recognition for both the agency and the individual.
Nominations may be made by Alliance agencies, their patients, or their partner organizations.
Nominations for the Innovation Showcase and the STAR Awards are due by March 6, 2015.
Final selections will be made by the Alliance’s Membership & Awards Ceremony Committee. Each winner will be invited to attend the ceremony as guest of the Alliance, along with the person who nominated him/her, as well as three additional guests.
WAYS TO NOMINATE:
- Online: Submit your nomination by filling out our online form HERE. Please submit supporting documents with your applicationusing the upload button that’s part of the form).
- Video: Use the form online to submit a video explaining to us why you think your employee or homecare supporter deserves to shine.
- Email/Fax/Mail: Fill out our hard-copy nomination form attached to this email and submit to:Megan Fournier
31 St. James Ave., Suite 780
Boston, MA 02116
Fx: (617) 426-05109
Click HERE for more information on our Innovations & STAR Awards event!
Registration to attend is now open!
Please join us in this opportunity to celebrate and honor our industry innovators and our “STARs.”