The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
1. Proposal to discontinue the Home Health Advance Beneficiary Notice (HHABN), Form CMS-R-296, and replace the HHABN with a new Home Health Change of Care Notice (HHCCN), Form CMS-10280, and the existing Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN), Form CMS-R-131.
3. Home Health Study regarding Access to Care
4. Home Health & Hospice Quality Reporting Update
5. Retroactive Grouper Change for Basel Cell, Squamous Cell, and Unspecified Malignant Cancers for Home Health Services Rendered October 1, 2011 through December 31, 2012
6. Update to OASIS Web-Based Training at: http://surveyortraining.cms.hhs.gov , Addition of Module, OASIS C Online Training: Patient Tracking Domain
7. Flu Vaccination Announcement
8. Open Q&A
Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 78868196.
The audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and entering the Conference ID beginning 2 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires after 2 business days
Encore: 1-855-859-2056; Conference ID: 78868196
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.