Its not too soon to make plans to be in Boston on Jan 22-24, 2013 for the 2013 Northeast Home Health Leadership Summit. For your consideration:
- Our theme this year is “The Magic of Leadership”.
- We will be returning to The Colonnade Hotel, 120 Huntington Ave. Boston – across from the Prudential Tower.
- Our keynote speaker is Don Berwick, MD, former Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Other speakers include: Dr. William Thomas on “Elderhood Rising: The Dawn of a New World Age and Sarah McKinnon on “From a Good Boss to a Great Leader. Bates Communications will be presenting “Speak Like a CEO” (a personal consultation will be available on Day 2 for an additional fee); and we have some other “magical” presenters in the lineup.
- The pre-conference session will focus on utilizing data as a management and marketing tool.
- The Summit website at www.nehomehealthsummit.com has hotel information up now and registration information shortly.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.