Home health agencies participating in Medicare are required by federal law to produce annually a timely and accurate cost report. These reports are used to set future Medicare payments. When properly completed, the reports can also be a valuable financial management tool. Instructors will cover:
- The purpose of the cost report
- Medicare cost calculation methodologies in reimbursable and nonreimbursable
- Sources of information to complete the cost report worksheets
- The financial outcomes reflected in the cost report that will have an
effect on operations
- Benchmarking information provided by the cost report to improve
financial and operational performance
- Hospital Financial managers will gain insights into how the home
health cost report fits into the overall financial picture of the hospital
or health system.
To learn more or register, visit the event’s page on the Alliance’s calendar of events.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.